1. These tariffs determine the cost and scope of the right to use (simple (non-exclusive) license) of the computer program “Zodier-bot” (hereinafter referred to as the Program) and are an appendix to the User Agreement for the usage of the computer program “Zodier-bot”.
2. Tariffs are effective from 23.12.2019 and valid until the approval of new Tariffs.
|plan name||plan description||price||validity period|
|zodier trial||1. the right to use the program;
2. unlimited opportunity to view mutual likes.
|free||entire period of using the program|
|zodier gold||1. the right to use the program;
2. unlimited opportunity to view mutual likes;
3. unlimited opportunity to see those who liked you.
|zodier boost||1. the right to use the program;
2. increases the visibility of the user’s profile.
|super likes||1. the right to use the program;
2. increases the opportunity to get mutual likes.
3. The cost of providing a license and (or) additional service is indicated in US dollars and euros for reference. Payments from citizens of the Republic of Belarus are accepted in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus on the date of payment.
4. The money paid for the license is not refunded.
5. Payments by bank cards are made through the bePaid electronic payment system. The bePaid payment page meets all data transfer security requirements (PCI DSS Level 1). All confidential data are stored encrypted and maximally resistant to hacking. Access to authorization pages is carried out using a protocol that ensures secure data transmission over the Internet (SSL / TLS).